Since 1992, SAG has been supplying international customers from the automotive, commercial vehicle and railroad industries with innovative aluminum components, thus bringing more lightness to vehicle construction. As a successful manufacturer of aluminum tanks, cryogenic tank systems and high-quality aluminum components, SAG makes a significant contribution to greater sustainability in mobility.
Progress. Sustainability. Innovation.
Comparison of Liquified Gas Energy Carriers and Conventional Fossil Fuels with a Focus on Storage Requirements for the Use in Mobile Applications
The study focuses on the usage of liquefied gases as fuels for trucks, in particular LH2, LNG and NH3, which are evaluated in terms of storage requirements and compared with methanol and conventional fossil fuels as a benchmark.
Customized product development, innovative production processes such as rheocasting and intensive research into tank solutions for alternative fuels such as liquid hydrogen distinguish the SAG Group as a market leader and innovation leader.
Sustainable mobility needs intelligent solutions
Our success factors:
- innovative, tailor-made products for vehicle construction
- absolute customer orientation
- market leader for aluminum fuel tanks for trucks
- technology leader in cryogenic tank systems and in rheocasting
- highest competence in metal processing
- international presence at 9 locations in Europe and North America
- 1100 highly trained specialists & R&D experts
- Family-owned company since 1992